The guidelines here cover the image policy for all images of each category. ALL images (with the exceptions of .gif files, of course) are to be uploaded in the .jpg format, in lowercase letters.
Images that are used as profile images for character articles must meet the following standards:
- Dimensions are exactly 295px in width and no greater then 400px in height.
- High quality (preferably cropped from a 1600x900 screenshot)
- Character of interest must be centered on and identifiable.
- File must be named/formatted in the following way: GivenName01.jpg (ex: Usagi01.jpg). This creates an easier structure and makes moving images around more convenient. The number following after the character's given name (not full name) should be the most recently image uploaded. (ex: Should there already be two Usagi files, the image being uploaded should be Usagi03.jpg)
Images that are used as preview images for episode articles must meet the following standards:
- Dimensions are exactly 1600×900.
- High quality screenshot
- Preferable to focus on a scene that is the main focus of the episode.
- Absolutely no subtitles on the screenshot.
- File must be named/formatted in the following way: Episode01.jpg.
- Must not contain any inappropriate content
- Must be formatted in the following way: UserName_Avatar.jpg
Images that Are NOT Allowed
- Inappropriate content